1. The God who created the Heavens and the Earth is the Ruler and Owner of all things.
The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains, the world, and those who dwell in it. (Psalm 24:1)
2. We were created by God to live in perfect obedience to Him and enjoy peace and blessing under His rule..
Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:48)
4. Every one of us is guilty of breaking God’s perfect and holy law. We have all sinned against God in our thoughts, our words and our actions.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
5. There is no amount of good works that we could ever do to make up for what we have already done. Even committing one sin would make us guilty of breaking the whole law of God.
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. (James 2:10)
6. If God were to judge us based on how we have lived, everyone on the entire earth would deserve death and eternal punishment in hell.
For the wages of sin is death... (Romans 6:23a)
7. But here is the Good News, because of God’s great love, He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to this world.
But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law. (Galatians 4:4)
8. Jesus was not just a man but is also eternal God.
For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form. (Colossians 2:9)
8. He lived perfectly under God’s rule. He never sinned against God in His thoughts, His words or His actions. He always did what pleased God.
You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin. (1 John 3:5)
9. Jesus voluntarily gave His life on the cross for all who would trust in Him.
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit. (1 Peter 3:18)
3. But sadly we have all rejected God’s rule over us and have brought upon ourselves the broken world we live in today.
...As it is written, "THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE.” (Romans 3:10)
10. He Bled For Baltimore!
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
11. The Resurrection of Jesus from the grave, proves that His death was an acceptable payment for sin and that death was defeated.
Who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 1:4)
12. One day Jesus will return to this earth to judge all who have rejected Him and receive all of those who have trusted in Him. He will return to make all things NEW.
And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new...” (Revelation 21:5a)
Are you willing to turn from your sins and trust in Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of your sins and to receive His gift of eternal life?
There is no other way of salvation. Believe on the Lord Jesus today and be saved!
...If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
If you have trusted in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, please let us know about it! We would love to help you walk in obedience to Christ.
The Bible commands us to examine ourselves to see if we are in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).
Genuine faith in Jesus Christ will be demonstrated by:
1. A Commitment to the Truth of Scripture (1 John 4:6)
2. A Pursuit of Holiness in your Life (1 John 3:7-8)
3. A love for God and His People (1 John 4:20-21)